A Commitment to Your Privacy
At Kings Mortgage Services, Inc., our most important asset is our relationship with you. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of any information you share with us.
- We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others;
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency; and
- Information we receive from other sources, such as your employer.
- Nonpublic personal information is a technical term that generally means:
- 1. Information that can identify you;
- 2. Information that is not available publicly; and
- 3. Information that we collect in connection with providing a service to you.
- We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as required or permitted by law. We do not rent or sell your information to anyone.
- We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services for you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to safeguard your nonpublic personal information.
- Our web site utilizes 128-bit encryption with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software which encrypts your information as it travels over the Internet. We will continue to use commercially reasonable methods to keep your nonpublic personal information securely in our files and systems. Please note, however, that with current technology we cannot guarantee the security of your data as it travels over the Internet.
- Automatically Gathered Information
- How We Respond To Browser Do Not Track Requests
- Kings Mortgage Services, Inc. and other parties not affiliated with us may collect Personally Identifiable Information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use our website or the services offered on our website. Industry standards regarding how to handle “Do Not Track” requests from web browsers are still evolving and there is currently no set of industry standards for handling such requests. As such we may not separately respond to or take any action with respect to a “do not track” configuration set in your internet browser. At this time, we do not have any protocol in place that allows you to opt-out of internet tracking. If you have any questions regarding our internet tracking methods please contact us.
- This site contains links to other sites
- Kings Mortgage is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any other web sites to which we may be linked. We encourage you to read the posted privacy statement whenever interacting with any other web site.
- At this time Kings Mortgage does not display any banner advertising on our web site but we may, in the future, send you email communications including mortgage updates that we think may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving these promotional email communications at any time by contacting us with your preferences.
Policy updates and effective date
- If we make updates to this Policy, we will update the Policy with the changes and revise the “date of most recent update” posted at the top of this Policy. Any updates to the Policy become effective when we post the updates on the Site. Your use of the Site following the update to the Policy means that you accept the updated Policy.
Kings Mortgage Services, Inc.
4244 W. Mineral King Ave.
Visalia, CA 93291