FHA mortgage loans are issued by federally qualified lenders and insured by the U.S. Federal Housing Authority, a division of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. FHA loans usually have a better interest rate than Conventional Loans. The downside is the 1.75% Upfront Mortgage Insurance Premium added to your loan amount. Conventional Loans do not have this fee. FHA Loans also have monthly mortgage insurance that is non-removable as to where Conventional Loans monthly mortgage insurance can be removed after 20% equity is achieved.
- FHA loans are an attractive option, especially for first-time homeowners with lower credit scores:
- Generally easier to qualify for than conventional loans.
- Lower down payment requirements. 3.5% Down Payment
- We can do FHA Loans down to 580 credit scores if certain guidelines are met
- Cannot exceed statutory loan limits.
- Maximum Loan Amount for Single Family Residence Fresno County CA – $420,680.00
- California FHA Loan Limits per county
Please contact me for your free, no obligation consultation. APPLY NOW for your free pre-approval!
Even though I mainly do FHA Home Loans in Fresno CA, Clovis CA, Madera CA, and Sanger CA, I’m able to serve the entire state of California.